Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2017 ninja 300 (My first ever bike), and I was changing out the spark plugs/installing sliders with my Dad. Reassembled the fairings and this bolt appeared out of no where, we can’t find where it goes... please help :)

It’s I think the same as the two bolts that hold the fairing, lower and the big one with the indicator

·
Registered
383 Posts
That's a 5m allen head bolt. Each lower fairing use one of those on the rear. Each main panel use one of those on the rear too. And the seat is held by two of those as well. I don't remember any other place where those are used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a 5m allen head bolt. Each lower fairing use one of those on the rear. Each main panel use one of those on the rear too. And the seat is held by two of those as well. I don't remember any other place where those are used.
Checked the seats, the fairings and they weren’t missing the bolt... I guess i’ll just leave it out :/ Thanks though :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
The license plate bracket uses four of these bolts too. At least on my bike, which came with a fender eliminator. And probably the front fender. Check them out too.

·
Registered
259 Posts
yep, Topaz nailed it...3 on each side (seat, rear middle fairing and rear bottom fairing) and on front fender, I believe, as I've removed mine for driving lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts