Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want this helmet soo bad but I cant find it any where that ships to Canada for a decent price

its called
Icon Airframe Claymore Chrome

I want it in large black or green. US I found it for 250 but no one ships to Canada

Can any one help??

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
You do know that is for a motorcycle not riding a horse A.

lol jp do you guys need a special sticker that wont let u use it up north. im thinking they may not offer it because it wont pass the standard.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I looked real quick and noticed it is discontinued on several sites. That might make it even harder to locate let alone find it somewhere that will ship to Canada. Even If you had a connect in the States to buy it and ship it personally to you it would end up being a $300+ helmet. For that money you start to open up some great options in other brands.... :/

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know its discontinued :( but I love the helmet and I love ICON so if I could get it sub 300 I would buy it in a heart beat

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
That's a pretty old helmet... It might not even be good for that long even if you manage to get it, assuming you go with the recommendation to replace a helmet every few years or so since you're only going to find old stock. It was a new model when I got it back in 2010 and I don't think that model stuck around for long. Definitely can get a better helmet for the same price. I personally found it a pretty heavy helmet.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't trust that site it gave me a really weird message when I tried to order it said someone was impersonating the site, has any on ever order off this site before?

I cant find it on motorcyclesuperstore.com

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't trust that site it gave me a really weird message when I tried to order it said someone was impersonating the site, has any on ever order off this site before?

I cant find it on motorcyclesuperstore.com

I never purchased from the site I gave you but after poking around the a bit it seems legit. I never got any security pop-ups. They even have their own forum/community. They also accept Paypal, so you would never have to share any card info directly. Maybe just try and call the 1-888 number??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts