Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Scorpion Exo750 arrived yesterday and I Love It....but, I don't think the air pump is working. Does anyone have a problem with theirs? Is it a subtle change when pumping or should I definitely be able to tell?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the same helmet and I think the pump is for minor adjustments once the padding starts to break in. To make a big difference I have to pump 20+ times.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never heard of a pump, that's insane

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Motorcycle.com Free App
It makes the cheek pads that much more personalized. It's very comfy..Just wasn't sure if it was suppose to be a quick action. Kinda like those Reebok pump tennis shoes back in the day......never mind, you probably aren't old enough to remember that. :D

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
My Scorpion Exo750 arrived yesterday and I Love It....but, I don't think the air pump is working. Does anyone have a problem with theirs? Is it a subtle change when pumping or should I definitely be able to tell?

The dealer I got my bike at had a tone on clearance. They don't work for very long they told me so they are trying to get rid of them all. as far as how well it worked in the store it made it very firm after pumping it up.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer I got my bike at had a tone on clearance. They don't work for very long they told me so they are trying to get rid of them all. as far as how well it worked in the store it made it very firm after pumping it up.
That's ok, I didn't buy it for the pump anyway. I didn't know it had it built in until I got it out of the box. It's very comfy without it (thankfully, I guess). :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have the exo500 with the pump. Oddly, I have to press the pump in a certain angle to get it to inflate. Otherwise it pumps but not inflate. So you are not alone. Try different directions/angles to see if it inflates properly.

Typed and sent by my right thumb using a Moto AtrixHD.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have an EXO 1100 the pump works fine in mine. You can pull the side pads out and see the parts that pump up that way you can make sure yours are pumping. The pockets where the air goes are not very big and as the helmet fits good without the pump when i do use the pump I look like a freaking chimpmunk, thats why I had to get a mirrored visor.... :)

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
I have the exo1100 as well. My pump didn't work at first (I think I was being too gentle with my new helm) but now it inflates just fine. I push the pump in quick and you can hear the air go in and the pads inflate. If I do it slow it doesn't do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts