Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

My name is Germ (Hi Germ), from California, and I'm looking to own a 300 in the near future. I've been in the process of getting everything squared away so I can go and take my test.

Just here to learn, until I can own one of these babies myself.

Soo yeah,

americigerm

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A 300!!!!!!

Still reading? Good. Then you're dedicated and should get a 300. Now go. Run along and buy it right now. No sense in waiting.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! What part of California are you from? I live in San Diego. The 300 is a great bike! You'll love it.
I'm from Monterey. Having Laguna Seca and the Moto GP in my backyard is what really has been pushing me to finally get myself on a bike.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yea ive bought two bikes from there they are very nice and will help u out as much as they can

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was thinking about going to Monterey Peninsula PowerSports over in Seaside. Have you heard any thing bad about them?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Havent heard too much about them last i saw though they had some pretty nice deals there too go on theyre website and u can see wat kind of deals they have also the one in salinas. Were ever u can get a better deal

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Doesn't hurt to call them, then call some other dealerships too.
I know I could lol, but after working in retail and sales for 3 years, I've come to not trust a whole lot of sales people. Especially if you work on commission. There's nothing better than first hand experience. :)

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
You could always just try to find the lowest price first, then decide if the place is reputable enough to actually go to. If not, work your way down the list of places. Keep in mind that this is the closest dealership to the military post nearby. Military members are often easy pickings for dealerships so it's possible that they might not care at all about coming down on prices. Granted, I haven't seen any around post yet though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You could always just try to find the lowest price first, then decide if the place is reputable enough to actually go to. If not, work your way down the list of places. Keep in mind that this is the closest dealership to the military post nearby. Military members are often easy pickings for dealerships so it's possible that they might not care at all about coming down on prices. Granted, I haven't seen any around post yet though.
Do you know if you 831 Cycles still sells bikes, since they basically moved across the street from PowerSports? I remember they had that huge lot when they were down on Del Monte.

I went and talked to the guy about jackets once, but he didn't seem like he was very friendly.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I dont think 831 cycles sells no more but im not compleatly sure on that. Ive heard alot of bad reviews aboit them

1 - 18 of 18 Posts