Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I own a 2009 Ninja 650 Passion Red and Ive been looking into the Ninja 300 for quite some time already. I am in the process of selling my 650 and picking up a 300 :D I had a few questions though.

Hows the riding with a passenger? Only reason I ask this is because my girlfriend loves riding with me :)

Also is Wind Blast a problem and how is Freeway riding? Comfortable? Uncomfortable?

I'm a 6'0 tall guy, Would this bike be too small for me or is it fine?

Thanks for reading and Looking forward to owning a 300!!! :cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
First of all, welcome! I am a new rider from Washington as well. I can't tell you about a passenger or driving on the freeway just yet but I am 6' as well and I don't have any problems riding the motorcycle, it seems very comfortable. Have you sat on one yet? Be careful, you'll fall in love from the start :p

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Passenger riding seems just fine. This is my first bike and my girlfriend rode on the back with no problems. I am sure you already know the longer braking and slower accelerating, but it wasn't bad and didn't seem to alter the riding experience at all... RPMs stayed pretty much the same as they did without her on the back.

I am 5'8 180lbs and she is about 5'4-5'5 130-140lbs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts