Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Tim. I'm 30, I'm from the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area in Pennsylvania. I'm a first time rider, just got my new 300 last week. I only have 3 days of riding so far but I'm catching on to riding pretty quickly.

I'm a website/software developer, I own a red 2001 Jeep wrangler, 2004 Aspen White Subaru STi, and now a 2013 Ebony Kawasaki Ninja. Looking forward to being on the forum and getting advice from experienced riders.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the bike. I have only been riding about two months and I cannot understand why I left it so long.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello! My name is Tim. I'm 30, I'm from the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area in Pennsylvania. I'm a first time rider, just got my new 300 last week. I only have 3 days of riding so far but I'm catching on to riding pretty quickly.

I'm a website/software developer, I own a red 2001 Jeep wrangler, 2004 Aspen White Subaru STi, and now a 2013 Ebony Kawasaki Ninja. Looking forward to being on the forum and getting advice from experienced riders.
Welcome Tim, I also just got my first bike last weekend (An Ebony Ninja 300). I have not had much time to ride it though, florida has been pretty wet the past week. Bike's still rockin 15 miles! (depressing)

I am also in the web "field". I am a user interface designer / front end developer for a local software company. You more backend development or front end?

·
Registered
952 Posts
welcome Tim

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome! From your title....I expected you to go on saying:

Hello my name is Tim....

And I'm an....

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
....owner of a black ninja hehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome Tim, I also just got my first bike last weekend (An Ebony Ninja 300). I have not had much time to ride it though, florida has been pretty wet the past week. Bike's still rockin 15 miles! (depressing)

I am also in the web "field". I am a user interface designer / front end developer for a local software company. You more backend development or front end?
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

threefity, I pretty much do it all. Atm I work in .net but they have me doing design, web forms, reports, and database work. We created web-based applications for schools all over the world. I work for a medium size company so I wear many hats :p Also work with JAVA too but that is what I use in my side business. I gotta stay busy to be able to keep all my toys :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

threefity, I pretty much do it all. Atm I work in .net but they have me doing design, web forms, reports, and database work. We created web-based applications for schools all over the world. I work for a medium size company so I wear many hats :p Also work with JAVA too but that is what I use in my side business. I gotta stay busy to be able to keep all my toys :)
Tim,

That's cool! "Jack of all trades" in the dev world I take it :D. I am strictly design/front end (little bit of javascript/jquery here and there, I need to become more proficient at that here soon). I also just switched to working on .NET applications a few months back since the PHP product we used to build was placed on the back burner. Not a huge fan of .NET when it comes to the front end. Php was much easier to work with but i'm getting used to .NET. Do you have a personal portfolio or anything?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts