Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow ninja 300 riders!
My name is Eric and I'm from Western Australia.
Been riding for about a year now and the 300 is my second bike, first being a gpx 250 (ninja 250 classic for you Americans).

I like to putt along slowly while commuting but in the twisties I really like to flog it as hard as I can (within my own limits of course). Really fun seeing the engine at 10k as soon as I'm out the corner haha!

Cya!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My first bike was a GPX 250 too. Black and red striped. This 300 is so much better though. Got a few other West Aussies here too, so hope to see you around on the road sometime. Maybe we can all get together and do a run...
Cheers...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm north of the river :)
I'd be interested in a 300 group ride to the hills some time with you guys.
Went on a run before with all 1000cc+ bikes and was keeping up in the twisty parts but as soon as there was a straight they were long gone and had to wait for me haha.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Cmon freshert where's the pics of that Musarri on your bike............I know its on:p.......yet to see it on a white one.

How did you go with the install any dramas? Should have been pretty painless. Nice meeting you anyway, hope you enjoy the new sound coming out from beneath you. ;)

·
Registered
182 Posts
I'm north of the river :)
I'd be interested in a 300 group ride to the hills some time with you guys.
Went on a run before with all 1000cc+ bikes and was keeping up in the twisty parts but as soon as there was a straight they were long gone and had to wait for me haha.

When ever you wanna go. We are always looking for more ninja 300s to cruise with. You are just up the road from me too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts