Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Just got my new ebony Ninja 300 a couple weeks ago here in Lynnwood WA. Love the bike. I've been a dirtbike rider since I was 10 years old and always wanted a sport bike. Figured the 300 was a good entry level bike. Gotta say, the handling around corners on a sport bike is WAY different than a dirtbike. I'm still doing the 500 mile break in so I haven't been on any good rides yet, just to work and back. Are there any other riders out there in my neck of the woods? Would love to start going on some rides after the break in. Plus, you all have some good info that I've already put to good use. Cheers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo! I'm new to kawi and up in Everett. Call or text to meet up for a ride. My girlfriend has another 300 on the way too. Saving up another 6 grand, another few months and ill have another riding buddy. But seriously I'm recruiting! My friend rides a 09 650r and his buddy rides a 12 250r. We all have black ninjas! Makes for a good time. My name is Jason and if the sun is out, I'll meet for rides. 425.330.1612

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have been riding in the north seattle, brier area on 61st ave, 524, 9, Elliot road, high bridge road.

If anyone interested to join me tomorrow at 7.30 pm. Apprx 1-1.5 hr ride.

7.30 pm tomorrow I am riding from lake city way to bothell way 522 north and then take 61st ave. north to 524 and them east to 9 and then back.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Already at 3000 miles on this toy! Fun bike to have and still power enough to take the freeway. Sun is starting to come out and that means its time for some longer day trips! Anyone in the area want to meet up for a ride in a few weeks?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, I've taken my first weekend trip on my 300. Took off from Mill Creek Wa and rode all the way to a little town called Helmer in northern Idaho. Round trip was 720 miles exactly. The best part, only $25 for fuel. Gotta say tho, the 300 can handle longs rides without a hitch. I stopped about every 70-90 miles to stretch. I even opened it up a little and got it up to 107 mph at 9500 rpm's. All in all, it was awesome.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Either you are getting some cheap fuel or your bike is an anomaly.
Premium fuel @ $4.19 a gallon. Topped it off before I left and filled it on my way back. Central Washington has a bit off wind so that may of helped. Plus I tried to get into the wind draft of other cars to help as well. And I pretty much went 60 the whole way and the Eco light was on the whole time. I couldn't believe it myself when I was done.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.