Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi bikers!

I'm Leo. Just dropping by to introduce myself.

Live in greater Vancouver. I put a deposit 3 weeks ago for a black ABS model. Vancouver is well known for non stop rain during certain periods of the year so I though it would worth to pay 500 bucks more for ABS.

I'm not a new rider, but I'm new to this sport style. I had a 1997 Honda Shadow 600cc from 2002 til 2007 in Brazil before I moved to Canada (2010).

I decided to buy something in two wheels for commuting. After some research came with the final decision of the ninja 300. Major reasons were:

1. Always wanted a sport style bike, but not even close to afford one while living in Brazil.
2. I liked most of the features of ninja 250, except it is not fuel injected. So I decided to wait until they start delivering the 300 to Canada west coast.
3. After watched Tom Hanks movie Larry Crowne, I realized I could pay monthly for a motorcycle than I'm spending on gas with my 3.6l engine SUV, if I move back to two wheel (still keeping the SUV as my weekend family car).

So, here I am. Suffering because of the endless waiting.

Hope to learn a lot here. Specially DIY stuff, and every kind of advice to save money.

Cheers!

Sent from my Motorola PT550 using Motorcycle.com Android app

·
Registered
594 Posts
Great introduction Leo. Good to have ya!

Reactions: leoholanda
1 - 4 of 4 Posts