Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and girls, my name is Lupe Ibarra, planning on buying a 300 sa soon as the green ones are released and i just have a few questions;

Frist of all, i own a few other big bikes;

05 triumph rocket 2300cc

07 heritage softail classic

09 can am spyder

99 cbr blackbird

As you can see, i don't want a bike to go fast, i want a small bike for around town as well for long trips, since the dealers don't let me test ride one you guys are my best hope for info so here are the questions;

Will the little ninja sustain speeds of 75-80 mph for long periods of time? i mean 8 plus hours at the time?

Any known problems yet?

Anybody changed sprockets yet to reduce the RPM at high speeds? i don't mind loosing low end torque at start since i'm not buying it for racing;
Reliability?

Thanks in advance guys!!!
Lupe:)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome to the forums. I am new to riding myself and the 300 is going to be my first soon (march'13). Living in OKC area and buying from HOK in OKC most likely. Gonna be riding with the guys from OKC, Midwest city, edmond, norman.

Sent from my MB886 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
594 Posts
Just another welcome. I don't have one yet either. Just sayin' hi. :)

BTW. I'll be in OK soon. I am headed to Hallet in a few weeks, for track days. Not too far from you. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.