Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Soon to be a proud owner of a pearl stardust Ninja 300.
Got my licence in November last year, but cause of work over Chrissy, and the fact that the dealer sold out, i hopefully will pick my bike up mid January.

This was by far the best result from a google search i've had, lots of info at my fingertips. It has been keeping me occupied with lots of great info on that beautiful ninja, on my lunch break in the lunch room or late night before bed.

Ben

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

This is how I found out about the Ninja 300.

I remember seeing that as a kid and wanting one. Then when I started thinking about a bike, the theme song popped up in my head and that's where I went looking first. Then I saw the price. Then the reviews. And I love my 300.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you will find all the info you could want here about the 300 and make yourself at home! You'll have to keep up updated as to when exactly you get your bike :)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
G'day mate. i live in townsville as well. I assume your getting yours thru eurocycles.

I ordered my 300 SE ABS about 2 weeks before christmas and told it wont be here till mid janurary as well

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah mate, the boys through eurocycles. I finally have a day off this week, that wasn't a Sunday or a public holiday, so I'm going to see them and finalise the financials of it. I can't wait :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i walked to today to my dealer to finalise the financials for the bike and i rode away with a Green SE ninja 300 instead (non ABS). i couldn't wait the 2-3 weeks for the white model

The best spontaneous decision ive made. Now just to name her.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
so i walked to today to my dealer to finalise the financials for the bike and i rode away with a Green SE ninja 300 instead (non ABS). i couldn't wait the 2-3 weeks for the white model

The best spontaneous decision ive made. Now just to name her.
heh I still have yet to name mine

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
562 Posts
As long as you don't name yours Nia
thats my bikes name and she doesn't like to share her name lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts