Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

New member here from Blenheim New Zealand. Don't quite own a 300 yet but its in the works and will have it early March. Only other bike ive owned was a 89 GSXR250RR which gave me great times although it had its fair share of issues and set me back a small fortune.
Looking forward to getting my hands on the bike, ive been living and breathing it for the last couple of weeks spending all my time reading about it and watching all the videos i can find.. Its an obsession at the moment!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha good to know the obsession doesn't fade after purchase. It cant come soon enough, if it wasn't for this holiday to Aus next week id be down there now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What color and spec r u getting? And for how much?
Im sold on the SE, but to be honest the white is growing on me.. My local dealer has 2 white's in and have been told getting a SE could be hard at the moment and might be a wait. Although there is a SE 150km away on another dealer's floor so that is an option. There dosn't seem to be much breathing room in NZ for prices, they all stick to the RRP from what i can gather which is $10,445 OTD

·
Registered
31 Posts
Im sold on the SE, but to be honest the white is growing on me.. My local dealer has 2 white's in and have been told getting a SE could be hard at the moment and might be a wait. Although there is a SE 150km away on another dealer's floor so that is an option. There dosn't seem to be much breathing room in NZ for prices, they all stick to the RRP from what i can gather which is $10,445 OTD
Lets just say that I got a white one with no abs. RRP at 9500 + 450 ORC. I was able to talk the dealer to lower it to 9250 and he will cover the ORC.
This was also in late October when the bikes just hit NZ.
Hope it helps abit. Oh and make sure they pay for one year rego, my dealer was a bitch

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lets just say that I got a white one with no abs. RRP at 9500 + 450 ORC. I was able to talk the dealer to lower it to 9250 and he will cover the ORC.
This was also in late October when the bikes just hit NZ.
Hope it helps abit. Oh and make sure they pay for one year rego, my dealer was a bitch
Far out sounds like a hell of a deal you got.. My haggling skills arn't that great but atleast i know whats possible. Thanks!

·
I ♥ Borat In A Thong
981 Posts
Welcome to the forum and good luck shaking the 300 fever. I still have it to this day. I get excited to ride to work and the last hour of work seems to take longer than the other 7 hours. You'll love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts