Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Girls,

After months and months of trolling these very forums I have finally bit the bullet and snagged me a 2013 Ebony Ninja 300 ( I will have to post pics up later today). It is my very first bike and I am brand new to riding but on the bright side I did finish up my MSF course this past weekend so I am very pumped to hop on her and take her for a ride with other fellow riders! Thank you for all of the great information on this site!

-Chris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all, and I am investing in good gear Daydreamer so far I purchased a Shoei rf 1200 helmet, and I purchased a pair of gloves as well. I plan on purchasing the jacket this weekend.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm part of ATXSBR I don't ride with them often though. I've always preferred solo rides. You can look them up though. Bunch of twistie riders from around dfw. I've only met one of the 300 owners in my neighborhood. But have seen 3 different ones over the past few months.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Atxsbr is running a level 1&2 group ride south this Sunday. Meeting at sonic at Collins and 20 around 10am. I'll be attending.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts