Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Sam I have been on this form since October. Registered on this forum couple of days ago since I was unable to register before. Placed a deposit on Ninja 300 SE ABS on 2nd OCT 2012 then cancelled in Jan 2013, placed a deposit again in JAN but with different dealer,gettin my bike hopefuly by 25th JAN cant wait.

Few mods on my list:
1) make custom harness for low/high beam to work in both head lights
2) Slip on exhaust
3) Fender eliminator
4) tinted wind shield

I got told that Ninja 300 SE ABS is hard to get from factory, is this true? :confused:

·
Registered
801 Posts
Gday mate! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have!
I just adjusted my high beam side down level with the normal light and leave the high beam on!

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome. You will need to change the bulb to a diff type and the plug as well. The one on the bike is only a single and the hi beam is just a diff angle with the 2nd light. You'll have to let us know how it works for you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey mate! welcome!
Well i had a similar wait for my stardust abs but mine was 5 weeks! im in newcastle, i cant remember the reason though. I know they are in high demand but i wasnt expecting the long of a wait.

enjoy all the info here :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx for eveyone's warm welcome n response. I'll definitely keep u guys updated with my mods once I get the bike. Called the dealer today and they said that they didnt receive anything today but might receive tomorrow. Really want the bike over long weekend so that I can spend some quality time with my new love lol

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
mate, if you live in Australia and want to know whats going on with your ride, get in touch with Kwaka Australia

http://www.kawasaki.com.au/company/support

goto the bottom of the page and fill in as much info as you can. i did this a few weeks ago and within 5 minutes i had a guy on the phone who introduced himself as a head salesman from kwaka australia and apologised for the delay and told me whats going on with my bike

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanx for eveyone's warm welcome n response. I'll definitely keep u guys updated with my mods once I get the bike. Called the dealer today and they said that they didnt receive anything today but might receive tomorrow. Really want the bike over long weekend so that I can spend some quality time with my new love lol
What dealer did you order from? I would guess bikebiz since your up the road.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Guys, Sorry about the delay again been really really busy with work. I did contact Kawasaki Support last time before cancelling my order and I got told over the phone "Unfortunately we are really sorry to inform you that we are not sure when we will be able to ship your bike to the dealer due to shipping delays but I assure you if you wait you are going to get a lot of bike for your money".

BikeBiz is the one I cancelled with because I was not getting an straight answer.

This dealer is located in Castle Hill called Hills Motorcycles, not that far, 14 KMs from Merrylands, So far they have been really good and have kept me well informed of whats happening. Received a call from them on Thursday saying that you bike is not here yet and we are now expecting it next week. I have referred my friend to them too and they looked after him really well.

My bike is not here, still waiting hopefuly I'll have it by this week. I'll keep you guys posted :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi guys, Received a call today from the dealer, my 300 SE ABS has arrived. Due to my work schedule wont be able to pick it up before Thursday, cant wait :)

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
only 4 kays on the clock. mate i tell ya what, if you pay for my flights/accommodation etc i will fly to you, grab your bike, rack up about 1000 kays in 2 days and take it in for its first service and give it back to you, hows that sound?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hey just wanted to say i bought my bike through bike biz and i'm very happy. Its not their fault they didn't have a date for you when they may not of had the date themselves... End of the day it makes had sale process all round eh?

Happy you finally got your dream ride, may you enjoy modding and cruising to the fullest
P.s. Sic photos.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Sclown, agreed with what you're saying but they didnt keep me updated and I had to chase em up, they're when it comes to talks ng but not that gr8 when it comes to walking. I cancelled my order with thm on a good note, was there the other day to buy my helmet

·
Registered
801 Posts
The sales in Sydney were terrible! I rang the three leaks dealers told them all I wanted to know when I can have one and I'm paying cash! 2 weeks later not 1 called back!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Sclown, agreed with what you're saying but they didnt keep me updated and I had to chase em up, they're when it comes to talks ng but not that gr8 when it comes to walking. I cancelled my order with thm on a good note, was there the other day to buy my helmet
I agree with you; as i would have hated the wait too.

Hope these delays are getting looked at by kawi!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts