Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just joined the site :) I'm on my red Ps for those from Australia who are familiar with our licensing system, and I just sold my Yamaha R15, and am looking to get the Ninja 300! I bought the R15 as a bike to learn on (I was pretty apprehensive about getting on a motorbike), but now I've been riding for a few months, got my Ps, and I think it's time for me to upgrade.

I've been looking at 300s in Sydney, and I'm probably not going to be getting one anytime soon unfortunately, I'm hoping for its prices to drop with the introduction of Honda's CBR500R next month :p It'll be a pretty ardous wait :( But worth it if I can get a good price :p I actually would prefer a used (or near new) bike actually, so we'll see how the market is in a month's time :p I'm thinking of getting it in white actually, despite some people thinking that white is a more feminine colour scheme :p

Anyway, I hope to learn a LOT from this forum regarding my future bike, and meet some new friends, and of course to go on nice rides with the friendly Sydneysiding 300 riders here :p lol

Thanks for reading that essay guys :)

·
Registered
813 Posts
Welcome :D

Have you tried calling Hills moto in castle hill? they did a good deal for me. They might have a demo model up for sale?

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and out on rides :O

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys, thanks :)

Spicey thanks for the tip, I'll ask Hills, and see if they can give me a good deal :)

Cheers! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts