Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
My name is heather *cough*
Iv had my little 2008 ninja 250r for about 7months now, had a wee little 50cc scooter for about 5ish years before that.
My plan is to sell my sexy little green beast and buy a 300 ninja, just cant resist those tasty contours of the 300 :D
Anywho being a motorcycle and ninja newbie I thought Id hop onto this forum for a browse a chat and maybe some much needed advice!
Ta! :p

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to the forum :D

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just put a little deposit down for a special edition 300 withought the abs thingo, excited!! Looking at a late jan, early feb delivery! Enough time to sell the beloved 250r <3 will be missed.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Called the local kawasaki dealer again today, will be going in tomorrow with a little deposit to order a ninja 300. Will arrive late jan- early feb.... excited :D !!!

·
Registered
801 Posts
Hello! I got lucky! When someon else pulled out due to lack of finance! Called and they had a bike for me! Just finished my course and booked in to get my L'a on Saturday!:-D see you on the road!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi there,
My name is heather *cough*
Iv had my little 2008 ninja 250r for about 7months now, had a wee little 50cc scooter for about 5ish years before that.
My plan is to sell my sexy little green beast and buy a 300 ninja, just cant resist those tasty contours of the 300 :D
Anywho being a motorcycle and ninja newbie I thought Id hop onto this forum for a browse a chat and maybe some much needed advice!
Ta! :p

Oh yeah. Yeah.. totally getting a 300 are we

1 - 14 of 14 Posts