Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Ryan from Central Jersey, I just picked up my White 2014 Ninja 300 SE ABS today for $6200+ OTD, absolutely love it, and I mean it! love it love it love it!!! An absolute perfect bike for beginner and big guy like me, plenty of power and light weight!

I'm planning to do 2 simple upgrades on my 300:

Leo Vince Slip On

K&N Air Filter.

I can't wait till the weather gets warmer so I can cruise with my 300 more, I enjoy every single second I spend on this bike!

Ride safe everyone!!:cowboysmilie:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think most of us can wait for some of that warm weather to come up our way haha! Congrats of the purchase man, it's a lot of fun:roll2smilie:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Welcome. Good color :D

Pics?

I do not envy you east coast guys in terms of weather.

·
Super Moderator
2,602 Posts
:welcome3_smilie: There are quite a few folks from Jersey on the forum, so you'll have plenty of new friends that are semi-local! Have you signed up for the MSF course yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi Ryan, where did you get your bike at. I'm in Central NJ as well and plan on getting the same bike in a month or two.

·
Registered
170 Posts
:welcome: and congrats from San Diego

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Ryan, where did you get your bike at. I'm in Central NJ as well and plan on getting the same bike in a month or two.
I got my bike at Cross Country Powersports in Edison, NJ. Really friendly people with plenty of experiences!

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
:welcome3_smilie: to the forum, Ryan! Gratz on your bike and glad that you're loving it!...

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts