Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Hello from Northeast Tn

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  adurbin 
#1 ·
Hey all. Browsing the web for info on the Ninja 300 (putting a deposit on mine soon), and found this forum. Can't wait to be twisting throttle!

Discussion starter · #3 · (Edited)
Welcome. How fun are the roads in your area?
Enjoy the forum. Congrats on the upcoming new bike!
Thanks!

Honestly, here in "these hills", it isn't difficult at all to find the twisties. I am fortunate enough to live very close to both Deal's Gap, and "The Snake" (home track HWY 421). Most everyone has heard of Deal's (Tail of the Dragon), 421 is less popular, although everyone I've talked to that has ridden both, whether a local, or riders just visiting, prefer 421. It's less crowded, far less big rigs (virtually none) and it's not over traveled by cages. Here is an older vid. It's not mine, but it showcases one of the good sections. If you are ever in the area, it's a must ride!

Discussion starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah, I love the parkway, although I haven't been in years. I haven't been on a bike in a long while, so it will take me a bit to get acclimated, but I'm sure that the parkway will be on my list of rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.