Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,

Im from China and I currently live in New Zealand.
I've set my eye on the Ninja 250 for a few years now and I finally convinced my GF to let me buy the 300 last month. I paid for the bike exactly a month ago and the dealer told me that the shipment has been delayed so its estimated that I'll get the bike on the 15th (instead of a week ago like I was told when I paid). Not too fussed about it since my exams havent finished yet.

In conclusion, I will be a new rider in about 13 days and hopefully the weather will stay nice till then. As this is my first bike all Im wishing is that I wont screw up the bike if I fall off it someday in the future.

Hope you call stay safe!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Good luck on your new motorcycle! Remember to wear safety gear, and take the safety classes available to you :).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Welcome mate! I was lucky enough to buy the first available green SE edition ones in NZ. Only 6 were sent and they didn't last long. What colour are you buying?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome mate! I was lucky enough to buy the first available green SE edition ones in NZ. Only 6 were sent and they didn't last long. What colour are you buying?
Thanks! Im getting the white one, paid a month ago and just waiting for the delayed shipping now. Grats on getting the SE one, they look very nice. I would've definitely went with SE if they didnt do white this year. How much did you get urs for and where from? mine was 9250 including ORC, and about 500ish discount on gears?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Bought her at Hamilton Motorcycle Centre. Just had the first service done and I notice more power out of it now. Wanting an exhaust when they come out but have a K&N filter for it with sounds awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that really is a great deal, got my stardust white for 9k inc ORC + a bundle of gears... i reckon the dealer just ripped me back on those gears but oh well...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts