Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, just wanted to introduce myself. Put a deposit down 2 weeks ago for a white ABS 300, hopefully my butt will be on it in 2 weeks time.

This is my first bike so I'm a total newbie, only been on a motorbike twice in my life so I hope I can learn from the more experienced riders here:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx guys, dealer told me they would get their abs models end of october early november at first but I went in to the dealership last saturday to my suprise I saw a white 300 with abs stickers, I realised that had to be my bike. I was and still am stoked that they got it 2 weeks early. Will be going in this saturday to finalise payment and wait for delivery (I'm too scared to ride it home from the dealer lol), **** work doesn't leave me anytime during the week to do anything else so tempted to use my annual leave to get the bike and practice riding for a few days:/

Hope you guys get yours soon..we should do a 300 group ride in the future lol:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Mike, how much extra is the ABS? its 500 bux extra in AUS...

XCOM can I ask which dealership in melbourne?

Hopefully mine wont be 6 weeks and Il get it early too if its the same dealer!
I got mine from Evolution Motorcyles in Epping.

Im keen for a 300 group ride! Black Spur Anyone/ Great ocean Road anyone?? :)

·
Registered
446 Posts

$500 extra but it is only available on the special edition, which is $200 more than black or white.

So..the ABS is $700 more than a black or white bike because it is only available in the SE model

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys, another Melb fella here. Also waiting for my black abs ninja 300, got it from evolution motorcycles as well. They said it is going to arrive this week, so freakin excited!!
Anyways, looking forward to meeting new people and maybe going for some cruises since there is a few people from Melbourne on here. Cheers guys

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hey guys, another Melb fella here. Also waiting for my black abs ninja 300, got it from evolution motorcycles as well. They said it is going to arrive this week, so freakin excited!!
Anyways, looking forward to meeting new people and maybe going for some cruises since there is a few people from Melbourne on here. Cheers guys
Welcome Peepz

quite a few Melburnians on here, def have to organize and 300 cruise sometime soon!!!

Myself and a friend just picked up our non abs 300s the other week from evolution, how much you picking it up for??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

PSM ringwood mate:)

·
Registered
198 Posts
IZZY when did you order yours???

There was a black one out the back when I was there last week...May have been your one :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
IZZY when did you order yours???

There was a black one out the back when I was there last week...May have been your one :)
well I still haven't heard from them so it probably wasn't mine :) was it abs?
Im from the western suburbs, what about you guys? Doesnt really matter anyways since we all probably don't mind going for a cruise before a cruise :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
well I still haven't heard from them so it probably wasn't mine :) was it abs?
Im from the western suburbs, what about you guys? Doesnt really matter anyways since we all probably don't mind going for a cruise before a cruise :D
Not sure if it was abs or not!
I can't cruise for a month :( it's killing me waiting!
I'm out the eastern way but I don't mind going for a pre-cruise lol

·
Registered
248 Posts
it was a Non abs, lol unrest im going to forget to mention that to my mate, his taking the break in bs a bit over the top lol!! Christian at evolution said THEY SHOULD be getting them in late this week, I gotta go get a couple filters tomorrow, ill see if I can get an update, I'm in Taylor's lakes

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.