Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Found this forum through kawiforums and am really happy there's a place to talk about smaller bikes, specifically ninjas ^_^ It seems people in my country aren't even interested in anything under 600cc....

I'm actually kind of lucky to get to buy a 300 really, started preparing for the 3 exams when suddenly it became clear to everyone new EU rules would make getting your license at a young age much more difficult. I ended up having to ace all my exams (some in bad weather) with no retakes being possible at all due to everyone suddenly trying out for his or her license at the same time. So for everyone it meant, get the license in 1 go, or you'll have to wait 2 years and take 2 extra tests... or wait until you're 24...
If I'd taken the test last year I would have been too young to ride a bike with 29KW and next year I wouldn't have been allowed either because of the rule change, and with the 300 being announced only last summer, I really got lucky.

Anyhoo, I ended up not screwing the tests up so luckily I don't have to get involved with all that nonsense. I'm pumped to get myself a green (all-green with ABS) 300 and I'm simply waiting for the first ones to arrive next month.

I already bought myself some kawasaki colour gear and will try to post some interesting pics as soon as I get the bike. I think this forum can always use some more kawa green.

Tl;Dr - If you ever see a green 300 in or near Amsterdam, it's likely to be me.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome and you'll love it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Congrats! Great choice of color, and the ABS is definitely worth it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts