Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been reading posts here and watching YouTube videos and I finally pulled the trigger yesterday and picked up a 2013 White Ninja 300. It's a great bike as many have said. Some have said the brakes a bit weak, but I would say they are spot on for a beginner bike. They will stop you fine but don't have the bite that can get a new rider in trouble pretty quick if they yank it too hard.

I've ridden dirt bikes and 4-wheelers since I was a kid and I've been riding on the street for 6 years now. I actually bought this bike for my son to ride and I'll share it from time to time until I pick up another one for me. I sold my last bike to get a car...you know how life can get in the way sometimes :)

Anyway, this site is great and I plan on spending time here regularly reading everyone's great posts.

Obligatory picture is below:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the bike, and this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome!! What are your thoughts on ditching the reflectors :)
I'm not sure if it's the same everywhere, but it's illegal to remove them in Texas. I know that hasn't stopped a lot of people from doing so :), but I am going to keep them just so I don't have to worry about being stopped.

I do think it would look better without at least the front ones though, since they stick out on those bolts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome fellow Texan! Enjoy it! Do get another and ride with your son as often as you can. Keep him out of trouble!
Thanks and I totally agree! I plan on getting myself one for Christmas and setting up our helmets with Bluetooth so we can chat on the ride. He used to ride on the back of my other bikes until he got too big, so I've been looking forward to this for some time now.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Thanks and I totally agree! I plan on getting myself one for Christmas and setting up our helmets with Bluetooth so we can chat on the ride. He used to ride on the back of my other bikes until he got too big, so I've been looking forward to this for some time now.

Very nice! Happy bonding!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts