Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, My name is Mitch and I've had my Ninja 300 for about two weeks now.
I've since added an Akrapovic full carbon slip on, rear fender eliminator and some new tyres which don't feel like they're made of wood!
Really enjoying the bike at the moment and alway keen for a ride if anyone on here is around the area.
Safe.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Nah no mods just yet, waiting for Area P to release their exhaust and will be getting their full system then, still a few months away. Not going to worry about better tyres just yet as I don't ride too hard because it's my first bike and I'm still learning.
What colour did you get?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah no mods just yet, waiting for Area P to release their exhaust and will be getting their full system then, still a few months away. Not going to worry about better tyres just yet as I don't ride too hard because it's my first bike and I'm still learning.
What colour did you get?
I got white! Have to ride soon mate.

·
Registered
39 Posts
G'day, fellow Brisvegas native here...live up in Kelvin Grove, have a 3 day old black 300. Will keep an eye out on the streets for you other Brisbane owners :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.