Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

Hello from Brisbane Australia

4K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  ausninja 
#1 ·
So glad to have found a forum dedicated to the new love of my life. Am new to motorcycling and have gone with a special edition Ninja 300 with ABS as my first bike. Currently on order and arriving February...can't wait. :)

#16 ·
Thanks so much for the feedback guys, really appreciated! Just curious, has anyone here rode scooters before ? I have been riding scooters for a while now and I have and never rode a geared bike before. I am kinda concerned transitioning from scooter to geared bikes as the left lever is used for rear break on scooter and clutch for geared bikes. I will of course go through my training with Q-ride. Has anyone experienced my concerns?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Motorcycle.com Free App

#17 ·
Just do the Q-Ride and it will change the way your brain is programmed I suppose. Hopefully you drive a manual car... would be helpful. I used to ride a scooter before when I was young 13yo - advantage would be you'll be comfortable on the road/hazards and just being on a bike.

GL and keep safe.

#21 ·
yeah shadow(convoy)... especially if youre not that confident. Helped in my case. right wheel track if on the left lane if there's a vehicle in front of you - helps you be more visible in a multi lane traffic. PM me if this is new lingo for you so I can clarify it. they'll teach it in q-ride.

about crazydogs - talk to Rebecca she's really nice and professional. will give you more than 10% off the retail of the leather jackets etc. almost same price in the US and you get the exact fit for you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.