Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So glad to have found a forum dedicated to the new love of my life. Am new to motorcycling and have gone with a special edition Ninja 300 with ABS as my first bike. Currently on order and arriving February...can't wait. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am thinking to purchase my 300 around February. Mind if I ask how much u guys pay for it include on road? I am also in Brisbane. Thanks !

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
16 Posts
I paid $7300 including all on roads, for a SE non abs. Got mine at Pro Kawasaki slacks creek.

Sent from my HTC One X using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
are you serious?
my local kwaka dealer wants $7000 SE ABS *PLUS* onroads
Crazy dogs at burpengary are charging 6100 for black and 6400 se both ride away...all the other kwaka dealers know their prices and hate them for it but it comes in good advantage to haggle with

·
Registered
127 Posts
TRULY. imagine prices in the US... just the MSRP here in AU is high to start with. We even have better worth of our dollar than the US.

crazydogs.com.au
--> great after sales service too. haggle free delivery if youre in Brisbane. or just ride it if you're that excited like me. =D

are you serious?
my local kwaka dealer wants $7000 SE ABS *PLUS* onroads

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
TRULY. imagine prices in the US... just the MSRP here in AU is high to start with. We even have better worth of our dollar than the US.

crazydogs.com.au
--> great after sales service too. haggle free delivery if youre in Brisbane. or just ride it if you're that excited like me. =D
im in townsville, north qld.any how cant complain too much i guess, nice bike though

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks so much for the feedback guys, really appreciated! Just curious, has anyone here rode scooters before ? I have been riding scooters for a while now and I have and never rode a geared bike before. I am kinda concerned transitioning from scooter to geared bikes as the left lever is used for rear break on scooter and clutch for geared bikes. I will of course go through my training with Q-ride. Has anyone experienced my concerns?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks so much for the feedback guys, really appreciated! Just curious, has anyone here rode scooters before ? I have been riding scooters for a while now and I have and never rode a geared bike before. I am kinda concerned transitioning from scooter to geared bikes as the left lever is used for rear break on scooter and clutch for geared bikes. I will of course go through my training with Q-ride. Has anyone experienced my concerns?

Just do the Q-Ride and it will change the way your brain is programmed I suppose. Hopefully you drive a manual car... would be helpful. I used to ride a scooter before when I was young 13yo - advantage would be you'll be comfortable on the road/hazards and just being on a bike.

GL and keep safe.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Getting mine from Crazy Dogs at Burpengary. Special Edition ABS rideaway 6899. Teammoto at Bowen Hills quoted around 8500 rideaway. It pays to shop around.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanx Hydrox love your feedback!!! Seemed like the price does vary on the ninjas 300 huh ? I guess I will need to get my friend to shadow me from Burpangary back to Brisbane south :eek:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts