Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 o'clock in the morning, Sunny with another 4 days of forecasted clear skies, it's a beautiful and perfect day to go pick up my 300 today!!

Up early to head to the bank when they first open, then to the dealership!
This is going to be the first major thing I am buying, my first vehicle, which is also my first motorcycle. Going to pay it in full. It's going to be a proud and memorable day, and I have chose the Kawasaki Ninja 300 of all other options, to be the motorcycle I invest my hard earned money in.

Three months of hard work, sleepless nights, dozens of doubles shift, one triple shift, and several 70+ and 80+ hours work weeks, pays off today.

From Alaska,
Soon to be proud Ninja 300 owner

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
nice work & congrats on being able to pay for it out right. one thing i have learnt over the years is even if i have the money to pay it out right i still get a loan for what ever it is. i keep the loan a week and then pay it out.this gives you an *AMAZING* credit rating and bank etc quite literally throw money at you

have fun with the bike, they are a great bike to ride

·
Registered
115 Posts
nice work & congrats on being able to pay for it out right. one thing i have learnt over the years is even if i have the money to pay it out right i still get a loan for what ever it is. i keep the loan a week and then pay it out.this gives you an *AMAZING* credit rating and bank etc quite literally throw money at you

have fun with the bike, they are a great bike to ride
Make sure you spend some of that hard earned money on decent gear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts