Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding since February of this month. I'm from Fort Myers Florida but i'm active duty so i'm stationed at Fort Hood, Texas right now. Soon will be moving to Virginia. I ride a white 300 and so far I love it. Haven't made any modifications to it yet because I got sent to school right after buying it. I want to replace the place light part in the back and eliminate the ugly plastic piece. I also want to add a blue lighting kit to it. I'm 4'10 so I had to have my bike lowered practically to the ground which really sucks cause i've hit the metal on the bottom already so i'm trying to be careful. I want to buy a tank bag and or hard locking saddle bags because right now i'm in arizona and my bike is my only transportation so I always have to lock up extra stuff or buy groceries and never have room so if any one has any suggestions please let me know. thank you!!

·
Premium Member
12,370 Posts
i had a motorcycle as my only means of transport for well over 5 years, infact almost double that

for shopping i used to do it at large supermarkets and get their home delivery service. if i had to do it now days, i would shop online at the local super markets and get them to deliver it with out even putting a foot in the door

1 - 4 of 4 Posts