Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Good stuff! I have been riding long enough to not need one of these anymore, but when I was a new rider I would of loved one :)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I can't go in the bluemonkeymotorsport website.

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Got mine installed :)

Expensive little gadget, but hopefully worth it. It's been too cold to test it out.

BTW, the double-sided mounting tape that comes pre-applied is useless; it wouldn't stick to the plastic at all. Good thing I had a roll of 3M Heavy Duty mounting tape lying around though, I replaced it with some and now it's not going anywhere!

·
Registered
1,150 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have had it for a few days. It works ok but it doesn't know the gear unless you release the clutch. Also it's not visible in direct sunlight and that sucks.. My tape worked fine. I have it in blue. I like it but its way over priced for what it is.

Lol picture is upside down. Just turn over your monitor.

Attachments

·
Registered
652 Posts
Im still on the fence about this. I definatley want it but $150!!! if it was $80 these would be selling like crazy.
Heal tech is probably the only plug and play option. There is another brand makes one for about $100 but it looks like you've got to wire it in yourself and somehow tell it about your bikes gearing so it can calculate the gear your in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Plan to bought it or I can say bought it but not yet done deal, cause both me and Todd bit confused which model suit mine, is it one designed for 250fi (2008-2012) or one designed for 300fi 2013
None is my bike
Can u guys help ? Posting the ECU plug? Is it exactly the same plug to er6 or zx6r? Cause we have those two in Indonesia, but no 300
Many thanks in advance

1 - 20 of 82 Posts