Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
subscribed and interested in hearing responses as info on these seems to be scarce and the price is right imo.

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Last thread I seen about the Delkevic they didnt fit well at all... Maybe they have revised the product though..

·
Registered
399 Posts
I've been trying to get pics or video of the 320mm tri oval on the 300.
It's a good price point and I like the fact that they don't need to use the exhaust as a billboard.

There might be a ds70 attached to a 300 on YouTube.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ibe seen a video of the delkevic but the 8" i wonder if the 9" will have a difference in sound?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Havent seen any of the tri ovals either pretty much just the smaller carbon fiber ones. Just saw the one on youtube and i really like the growl it has and it has a nice price also

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think the carbon fiber tri oval will fill the space left by the stock exhaust.
I would like to actually see how it looks on some other guinea pig's 300.
A pic would be valuable. I trust that the sound will be fine.

From what I read and observed, the 8" is a monster and barely legal, but the 9" ds70 is not quite as savage and a bit lower db level. There is a difference especially in the exhaust opening. Go to ebay and search for the product: "delkevic exhaust ninja 300". You can contact the company seller and ask them questions.

Delkevic is wildly popular with Suzuki SV650 riders but hasn't caught on with other bikes. They seem to make a quality product but their business model (marketing) is underwhelming.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ordered mine last night will post pics of it when i get it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ok after poking around it seems like Delkevic has starting making the proper bracket to attach the pipe under the passenger footrests. They are officially selling them "for the 300" now as opposed to people just trying to fit the 250 model on their 300. I got this info from reading through user posts on youtube so obviously if anyone here gets one please confirm.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Also, I noticed in a lot of the videos (and even read once) that they have a little bit of a backfire to them. Anyone else notice this? If they backfire once in a while I wonder if its bad for the motor or will just sound shitty...??

·
Registered
399 Posts
Ok after poking around it seems like Delkevic has starting making the proper bracket to attach the pipe under the passenger footrests. They are officially selling them "for the 300" now as opposed to people just trying to fit the 250 model on their 300. I got this info from reading through user posts on youtube so obviously if anyone here gets one please confirm.
Did you talk to or email anyone at Delkevic? Luke was their spokesperson but he left for some reason.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It says i should fit a 300 and hopefully it does because i dont wanna b dealing with shipping stuff back or nothing like that

1 - 20 of 49 Posts