Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting an ABS bike, and I'm wondering if anyone in the united states has one.

Have they even hit our shores yet?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
none yet.. nothing other than white that I even know of..
Heh, I just called my dealer, and he told me the same thing :p apparently every dealer will be getting ONE ABS bike (at least in my region) in the first shipment this November, so no dealer has a competitive advantage. He told me that their ABS bike is still available, so I'm going to go down there soon and put a deposit on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I called a local Houston dealer an was told not until the beginning of November will they receive one

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Premium Member
1,072 Posts
One of our guys called a local K dealer to ask about ABS for his wife and the saleman told him... " so... they are making it with ABS ?? ". and he's DEF not buying there..

·
Registered
958 Posts
I have an ABS Se model, I got it a week ago from Mid-Cities Kawasaki in Los Angeles

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wonder why they are releasing the different colors/models at different times like this...it's strange. anyone know if this is normal for any new bike release?

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have an ABS Se model, I got it a week ago from Mid-Cities Kawasaki in Los Angeles
That's great to hear they are starting to arrive. Lets see some pics of it. I like the idea of getting ABS, but I do like that white. Wish you could get ABS in other colors.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's great to hear they are starting to arrive. Lets see some pics of it. I like the idea of getting ABS, but I do like that white. Wish you could get ABS in other colors.
If that's true, I hope I'll get mine next week!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Check -- Official Ninja 300 Picture Gallery Thread --

·
Registered
70 Posts
Got my black ABS last Saturday, but I'm in Canada. According to the dealer, mine was the very first ABS model delivered on the west coast of Canada.

Sent from my Motorola PT550 using Motorcycle.com Android app

1 - 20 of 36 Posts