Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few years of mulling it over, I decided to spring for hard luggage for my 300, which I have set up as a "mini touring" bike. Mounting the Hepco & Becker C-Bow system on the stock Ninja 300 was easy and took less than an hour. The C-Bow supports bolt on under the foot pegs and between the tail of the motorcycle and the stock fender (hardware is also included to use with an eliminated fender). Everything fit together tightly and rock solid. For a similar price to the Givi soft bags, I prefer the high quality lockable Orbit Side Cases. The overall construction, fit, and finish of the mounting hardware and the cases themselves is excellent. The mounting system is minimalist and robust and looks good with the bags on or off the bike.

My only minor fitment issue was the clearance for the stock tailights on the stock fender - I added a couple of washers on one side to give the taillights just a little more room. When mounting the cases on either side they touch the turn signals, but with this minor modification they don't bend them out of place.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts