Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
He's fearless, I'll give him that. Hopefully he is rocking ABS on that SE, he'll need it when he inevitably gets brake-checked while doing 80-90mph+

·
Premium Member
12,371 Posts
bah these videos are nothing, someone posted up one of a guy in russia and this bloke was going at warp factor 9 thru about 3 or 4 lanes of traffic and even went over and was riding full noise in to on coming traffic and cars passing him , headon, and then cut back to his side and from memory it went for about 10 minutes or so.

man i should have saved it, it was the most incredible bit of video i have seen in a long long time

·
Registered
3 Posts
That guy on the first video, its normal here in Brazil...
Everybody is used to motorcycles driving this way on the big cities, specially on the main cities (capital)...

:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Its idiots like that that give sports bikes a bad name....

although... lol its fun to watch...

·
Registered
323 Posts
What does this have to do with break in? The video title is "Performance In Traffic". I think it accurately displays the performance capabilities of the 300 on the freeway. It's not recommended to ride this all the time, it does silence the critics that claim the bike is weak or can't handle the freeway.

We should use this video as a response to every thread where the OP is asking, "Can the bike do OK on the freeway" or "Will it perform well with me on it because I'm fat".

No need for 5 pages of the same old responses anymore, just paste the link to this vid in and we're golden. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts