Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Happy New Year, Michael. Tonight I'm watching some college football and playing with my little girl. She's going to be my kiss although I doubt she'll make it to 8:30 much less midnight.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I'm going to bed in about an hour cause work

Sent from my LG-P999 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
839 Posts
A night of chilling and relaxing...online gaming and some grilled food.

Yup...gotta get up at 4am for work so yahhh

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Not exactly Ninja related, but figured I'd send some well wishes to everyone out on the forums. Hope the new year graces everyone with fortune, luck, and ninja 300's, heh.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Happy new yeArs. Just hanging out with the family. I been sick, so I'm falling asleep. But I have to stay up for another hour. Hopefully I'll make thru 12 lol.

·
Registered
923 Posts
1am here...i was almost asleep and at 12am fireworks went off like crazy and woke up/scared my puppy.

bah humbug...sad I'm only 21 lol.
My neighbor down the street decided it would be awesome to start and rev his Harley for half an hour at midnight...not cool. And they say WE'RE the bad ones.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Hero of Time
1,352 Posts
My neighbor down the street decided it would be awesome to start and rev his Harley for half an hour at midnight...not cool. And they say WE'RE the bad ones.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Motorcycle.com Free App
i hate harleys and old biker dudes ( like in the south park episode )

but i will admit i get all giddy inside when we wave at each other on the road still with a mutual respect for each other while we ride.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Happy new year all. I did some changes on my 300 and will post vids and pics this week. Hope everyone had a safe a good new years.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.