Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

· Registered
283 Posts
Wouldn't be easier to just say any riders in the South Western Ontario area? YA SW ONTARIO REPRESENT!

Also, I'm not sure anyone is currently a rider with the weather we've been having.

· Registered
119 Posts
I'm in Montreal, but would travel to an event if you guys got one off the ground in the spring...Cheers, Brian.

· Registered
1,139 Posts
I think we could get some kind of group ride going at some point for sure! But right now I suspect many of us have only gone so far as to purchase the bike but are letting the dealer hold onto it until the white stuff lays off :p

· Registered
119 Posts
We have the winter tire law here and some cops actually apply it, so March 15th is the earliest "legal" date for a ride. But who cares about some stinking tire law. I'll go in late February if roads are OK...Just after our bike show (Feb. 22,23,24), no deliveries for me. Ride it out the door. Cheers, Brian.

· Registered
119 Posts
Mine's already there, but sleeping in its shipping closes. Hey, you getting this deep freeze crap in TO ????? Minus 32 with the windchill. Freezin' our nuts&bolts off !!!!:eek:

· Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine's already there, but sleeping in its shipping closes. Hey, you getting this deep freeze crap in TO ????? Minus 32 with the windchill. Freezin' our nuts&bolts off !!!!:eek:
Yeah, but not quite as bad. -24 with the wind here.

It's making working on the bike in the garage very uncomfortable :( I need to get a propane heater, I keep overloading the circuits with space heaters and power tools lol

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.