Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my growler slip on exhaust and it seems there is a bracket that should have came with the parts but didn't. I got a bracket that goes around the can but it doesn't come anywhere near the rear-set and on the website there is a silver bracket that connects the rear-set to the wrap around bracket on the can. Anyone else have a growler and have this problem?

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I just got my growler slip on exhaust and it seems there is a bracket that should have came with the parts but didn't. I got a bracket that goes around the can but it doesn't come anywhere near the rear-set and on the website there is a silver bracket that connects the rear-set to the wrap around bracket on the can. Anyone else have a growler and have this problem?
Have you contacted the seller? That would be my first place to start.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nope I got my growler straight from the hotbodies website and when I got mine it came with all the part but no directions for anything. But it should come with the adapter piece that connects to the exhaust pipe to the muffler, the piece that wraps around the exhaust to hold it up, and then yes it is supposed to come with a piece that goes from the back rear set to the bracket so it reaches, then of course all the nuts and bolts. But yes there is a piece that goes there without it it's not possible for the muffler bracket to even reach the rear set.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here is a picture of mine, sorry its upside down. Could not get on the other side of my bike where its parked.

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sure does. Personally I am glad I went with the growler. Just has a little bit more of a deep tone and a bit louder than my friends yoshi on his bike. When I ride around and meet new people and their bikes nobody ever guesses that its a 300.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.