Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alamo CyclePlex in San Antonio is planning a group ride for Saturday, Sept. 16th into Hill Country. Times, map, info is on their website.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, I'll be there. I have quite a collection of T-shirts from there. They usually hand out free ones plus you get one when you buy a bike from them. I won't go the entire route. I live in New Braunfels and know the route and roads very well, and have a dog I'll need to take out, so I'll head back home around Canyon Lake on Purgatory Road which is just a third of the way into the ride. If you live in Austin, they are going just West of Austin, so you could do the same thing if you didn't want to do the entire ride. Hope to see you there. I'll be the old guy in the white hoodie on my red Ninja 300. Probably be 30 people or so.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yes, I'll be there. I have quite a collection of T-shirts from there. They usually hand out free ones plus you get one when you buy a bike from them. I won't go the entire route. I live in New Braunfels and know the route and roads very well, and have a dog I'll need to take out, so I'll head back home around Canyon Lake on Purgatory Road which is just a third of the way into the ride. If you live in Austin, they are going just West of Austin, so you could do the same thing if you didn't want to do the entire ride. Hope to see you there. I'll be the old guy in the white hoodie on my red Ninja 300. Probably be 30 people or so.
I'm not sure if I'll go, I'll decide when I wake up tomorrow. If I get up at 5am, I'll probably go. If I get up at 8am ... nah. If I do go I'll be in leathers on the totally badass green ZX6R. I'll be the one backing it in when he turns in to the parking lot. Nothing like making a good first impression. (jk jk) If I do go, I'll see you in the morning.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts