Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group buy is on!

I have created a discount code which will give you 15% off from the total cost and free USA shipping.

Every one can use the Group buy coupon, even those that do not have their name on the list.

Here is how to use the coupon:

goto www.bkmoto.com
goto the 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 HID BiXenon Projector kit product page
select all the options that you want to purchase and add to cart
goto the shopping cart by clicking "shopping cart" at the top right corner
in the shopping cart page in the section "discount code"
enter code: n300gb2 and apply coupon.
then proceed to checkout.

I will keep the coupon code active untill midnight September 30th so everyone can take advantage of the great savings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i am posting our second group buy for our BKmoto Ninja 300 Bixenon HID Projector kits.

Tired of only having one low beam headlight?

BKMOTO Bixenon HID projector kit will make both your headlights be on for low beams and high beams using the factory handlebar switch. With super bright HID's and Halos.

The group buy will run from today August 20th 2013 and close on September 31 2013.

As soon as we reach 15+ committed buyers i will create a coupon code to be used for checking out on my website. All orders must be placed by September 31.

The Discount amount will depend on how many people sign up for the group buy, and will apply to the Ninja300 projector kits and all related accessories on the Ninja 300 product page.

The more people sign up the larger the percentage discount will be, you will get 1% off for every person that commits to the group buy and upto a max of 15% off which will require 15 orders. PLUS FREE SHIPPING! (USA ONLY).

We ship worldwide!
Canada Shipping is: $39.95
Rest of the World: $59.95

The Group buy is for PARTS ONLY, for a DIY kit.
We also offer professional installation services if you wish to mail in your headlights. The cost is typically $250 in addition to the cost of the parts and depending on how many options you want installed.

We can now build complete headlights, using brand new OEM headlights. contact us for a quote on a complete headlight assembly. [email protected]

Add your name to the list only if you are serious.

1. Forum name
2. Forum name
3. etc....

For more information on the kits visit our website:
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_45&product_id=110

Complete step by step video installation instructions:

· Fast Lane Ukraine
1,680 Posts
Are you planning one for the winter time? I want to ship my light to you, but I don't want to do it while the weather is still good enough for riding...unless your turn around time is extremely quick.

I am interested though.

· Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I want these so badly but I want to do it with you using a new headlight assembly so I will have little down time on my bike.
Question. How hard is the install if I get a new headlight assembly from you and pull mine and install yours. Any How To on the install? I am not very good with electrical stuff.

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you planning one for the winter time? I want to ship my light to you, but I don't want to do it while the weather is still good enough for riding...unless your turn around time is extremely quick.

I am interested though.
I am sure we will have other specials in the winter, but if you mail your headlight now, i need about 2 weeks to install everything and mail it back.

I want these so badly but I want to do it with you using a new headlight assembly so I will have little down time on my bike.
Question. How hard is the install if I get a new headlight assembly from you and pull mine and install yours. Any How To on the install? I am not very good with electrical stuff.
All you have to do is remove old headlight, insert new headlight, then run the supplied relay wires behind the frame to the battery, and then hide the ballasts/inverters, plug in the 2 oem plugs back into the bike, hide everything nice and neat, and go ride. its not hard at all. if you can remove your stock headlight, you will be fine putting the bike back together with the new headlight. no electrical work is needed if you do your headlight.

Would love these lights! But $59.95 on shipping seems enormous.
International shipping is expensive. goto USPS.COM and price an International medium size flat rate box. (Its $59.95).

Unfortunately there are no cheaper alternatives to shipping International.

· Premium Member
Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013 SE ABS
359 Posts
i'm in

#3 - travvy87

· Fast Lane Ukraine
1,680 Posts
I am sure we will have other specials in the winter, but if you mail your headlight now, i need about 2 weeks to install everything and mail it back.
Thanks.

How much do you get OEM headlights for? I might go that route and have you buy one and install everything and ship me that. That way, my down time is only an hour.

:D

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
8 more people and we'll reach max discount.

Ill keep this going for 1 more week, and how ever many people we have on September 1st, i will then generate the appropriate discount code and you'll be able to start ordering.

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is tempting! Before I go ahead, are there any reasons why these would not be legal in the UK? Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
Generally speaking, any aftermarket hid system is technically not legal, no one in the world makes a legal aftermarket hids.
Hid's are only legal if they come on the vehicle from the factory.

Having said this, Here in the States lots and lots of people have hid's and as long as they are aimed properly and are not shining in peoples eyes, the cops and inspectors generally have no problem with hid's.

UK and Australia are two of our top International markets, we ship lots of orders there and no one ever complained that they had a problem with the lights passing inspection or legal issues.

Can I get a quote for the whole unit assembled and shipped to 91950? I'm also curious what options are available and what the cost of those options are.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
You can see all available options for the kit right on our website:
http://bkmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=18_45&product_id=110

to get the total cost of a whole new headlight simply price the kit on our website, then deduct the group buy discount of 15% from that price.

Then add $270 for a new OEM headlight with the rear rubber covers

Then add $250-300 in labor for us to install everything, blackout reflectors and do the wiring plug and play.

Shipping of complete headlight is $25 with insurance.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.