Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I am planning to do some long distance trip with my ninja this summer but I notice that my stock grips don't absorb vibrations very well when I am riding on the highway. I want some comfortable grips that allow me to ride for a long period of time. what would you guys recommend? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I installed Grip Puppies a few years ago and they've performed great. Bigger and softer than the factory grips, they do a good job of absorbing some extra vibration

·
Registered
33 Posts
The easiest way is to use a throttle assist. At least for me it was almost impossible to ride Ninja 300 longer than half an hour without one because of the throttle vibration. At least it is cheap to try, and if this does not help, then try something else.

·
Registered
18 Posts
you may want to change your gearing for long distance riding to keep the RPMs down... thats what creates the vibration. Grips arent going to isolate that... also you really shouldnt have a death grip on the bars to start with. Combine your rides with some kind of anti inflammatory and you wont even notice. High mileage days require alot of physicality... Id be pedaling or doing alot of cardio prior to departure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts