Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody.
I'm Tom, I'm an EMT from Santa Rosa. Definitely a new rider just got a permit at the moment. I'm looking to buy a ninja within the next month. Just visited one of my local dealers and they quoted me 6300 otd , seems a little high to me. 500~$ for shipping 400~$ setup. Hoping more for like 5300 otd.

·
Registered
393 Posts
What's up everybody.
I'm Tom, I'm an EMT from Santa Rosa. Definitely a new rider just got a permit at the moment. I'm looking to buy a ninja within the next month. Just visited one of my local dealers and they quoted me 6300 otd , seems a little high to me. 500~$ for shipping 400~$ setup. Hoping more for like 5300 otd.

were you located???

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sacramento area you can find a 300 for around 5500 give or take. Also check out the Costco program. There is a good thread on what others have paid Out The Door for a Ninja 300.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in Santa Rosa. Dealer I went to was Northbay Motorsports. i had asked them about the costco program and they aren't offering it there, but they will still give me the 20% gear discount

·
Registered
490 Posts
I live in Santa Rosa. Dealer I went to was Northbay Motorsports. i had asked them about the costco program and they aren't offering it there, but they will still give me the 20% gear discount
Welcome.you probably won't make up your money on the discount but it is important with you being newish to the riding world.

·
Banned
48 Posts
welcome to the forum! also from california but down in SoCal

1 - 8 of 8 Posts