Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I've been a member for a month or two now and will be getting my SE Ninja 300 in two weeks. My price was $4,999 not counting dealer fees. I love that there's no sales tax in OR :D

I finished Basic Rider Training (BRT Oregon) on the 21st and got my endorsement on the 22nd!

I'm new to riding and motorcycles in general, but I look forward to becoming part of the community and getting out on the road. As a 19-year old college kid, I'm going to do my best to ride safe, remember what I was taught, and stay out of trouble. There's no room for jack-assery on the roads, and I want to break the stereotype of young riders being irresponsible knuckleheads.

If you're near Portland or Vancouver, WA let me know. A few buddies of mine own 300's and we're looking forward to an awesome riding season this summer. Wish me luck!

-Tingsoon

Gear: Joe Rocket Comet Jacket (black)
JR Phoenix 3.0 pants (gunmetal)
JR BigBang 2.0 boots (black)
JR GPX 2.0 gloves (white)
Hawk GLD-904 Modular Helmet (Matte Black)

Soon to come on the bike....
Full M4 exhaust with PCV
Shorty shift lever
+1 front sprocket (to stretch out the gears a bit, 1st feels too short)
Fender Eliminator
HID headlights? (Still doing research)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah Cruizin I've been following those threads and pretty much stalking the whole forum. Haha it's basically the reason I decided on the 300. That, and the affordable price tag.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 2 of 2 Posts