Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name's Rick first time rider already did the MSF course and got my helmet. Anxiously awaiting the whenever I make a 300 mine. Fell in love after sitting on a white one for awhile, but awaiting availablity for a black one/a couple hundred more dollars to flow my way to make a NICE down payment. Never really ridden a motorcycle before, aside from the MSF course, but i live in a very nice quiet secluded neighborhood with some parking lots that are virtually empty so i will have plenty of opportunity to practice and learn at my own pace. So in conclusion, howdy!

· Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the warm welcome guys; sorry i hadn't gotten back, i've actually been reading the other posts on this site. i'm still awaiting arrival of a black one; going to try some dealers tomorrow but i'm not holding my breath. supposedly, one of the dealers across town has one but the last time i went there to browse the lead salesman tried to upsell me on a cbr600rr on basis of being a taller, bigger dude with no respect to my actual abilities... so i'm kind of chaste to return there again for an actual bike. that said, i can't seem to find any anywhere about town which has me slightly discouraged... the only upside is it's more of a chance to stock money away for a bigger payment out of pocket (at $1500 right now so it's not like im financing the entire thing anyways) but i really want that bike to practice the techniques i 'learned' at the MSF course!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.