Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

As the title says I'm from the colorful border that the United States enjoys with our wonderful Mexican neighbors to the South(/s)!

I got a Ninja 300 as an Easter present for myself and have been enjoying the heck out of it for a these past few weeks. I lurked on here a bit before and after I got the bike but finally decided to join in order to hopefully siphon some of the expertise and knowledge some of you guys have regarding the bike.

I'm a born again rider after being off a bike for almost ten years and all I can say is that it feels great to be on two wheels again.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Welcome...what did you ride before? were you on any other cycle forums before the name looks familiar?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Get to riding quick cause I live in New Braunfels and it is quickly becoming too hot to ride except for mornings with temps climbing near 100 F already by afternoon. As you know summers are brutal here. The other 3 seasons are excellent for riding though. I essentially park my bikes July and August.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Welcome to the forums man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome...what did you ride before? were you on any other cycle forums before the name looks familiar?
I used to ride a Ninja 500 which I got was sad to let go some seven years ago. As to your second question I do believe this is the only forum I've used this handle on.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Welcome to the forum! My last ride was a little over 10 years ago too, so I'm glad to be back on 2 wheels like you. Lots of great tricks and tips to be found here so I hope you love it here. Safe riding!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts