Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys so I wanted your opiniions, I have always loved bikes and I am planning on buying the Ninja 300 SE very soon.

I just wanted to hear opinions on these two color combo's I love the Ebony Green SE but I also love Orange and when (Other Forum with 300 Photoshopped Colors) I saw the Orange SE someone created it just looks fantastic, well to me.

What ya think, & If anyone would know how much it would be to change the color or like someone said maybe cover with Vinyl but idk gotta reserch that.

Thanks for your replies.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
Repainting it wont be too difficult. Just expensive. You are going to have to remove all the SE decals and get all of the green colored fairings repainted. It may be easier to get a non-SE fairing set and get those repainted and save your green ones or swap them out to someone else who wants the green set for their regular set. You need to get all of the pieces repainted by the same shop so there is color and texture consistency. When everything is painted and cured. You can order the SE decal kit from a dealership and slowly and carefully re-apply all of the decals.

I have to admit. That orange does look good. But the extra cost for that whole procedure might be a bit prohibitive to do. Might be easier and cheaper to just wait for next year to see what colors they are offering.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That orange looks awesome ... i love the stardust white but that orange just really catches your eye. If u decide to go orange and do it post pictures i would really like to paint mine like that too

·
Registered
506 Posts
The mid fairings are black with green stickers. Only green fairings is the middle bit in the front and also the bits under the passengers seat.

I think making it orange is doable with spraying the fairings. But you're out of luck with the stickers on the middle fairings

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
The mid fairings are black with green stickers. Only green fairings is the middle bit in the front and also the bits under the passengers seat.

I think making it orange is doable with spraying the fairings. But you're out of luck with the stickers on the middle fairings

Sent from my R800x using Motorcycle.com Free App
The dealership can order the SE decals.

·
Banned
1,037 Posts
Just give it a few months you will be able to get a bunch of different faring combos for around 300-550 to your door. Just Google ninja 250 faring or any bike. I put the repsol farings on my 04 cbr for 420.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts