Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Walked in from work today to find a lovely present waiting for me from the UPS Man... Hotbodies Racing new Green Double Bubble windscreen!

I called Hotbodies early last week inquiring as to the status of the 300 screens and was pleasantly surprised when they informed me they were just made, in-stock, and ready for order. (These are not yet on Hotbodies site and I was advised that they will not be visible there until early next month.)

Fitment was great, with everything aligning properly without issue. I had it installed in less than 5 minutes; four screws and you are good to go.

Quality seems good, although there appears to be a small oddity with the body creases of the screen where the double bubble raised portion starts. The left crease is crisp and straight, where as the right seems to be more rounded in appearance. Overall a minor nuisance if anything, I tend to be rather nitpicky with my parts.

Better pictures to follow this weekend when I can get some riding time in. Until then, enjoy these teasers.

**4/23/13 Updated with new Photos!
Sunny south Florida weather was not on my side this weekend. Gloomy overcast + partial rain all day= Not-so-good photos. Ahh well. Enjoy!

·
Registered
368 Posts
That's looking really good.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Wow that looks great. What colors are they offering for the 300?

edit: Nevermind, I'm assuming it's going to be the same selection as the 250. I wonder how the red one would look. Might just get a dark smoke one.

·
Registered
345 Posts
FINALLY someone makes a good looking double bubble!

Looks good :)

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Why are they taking so long to list products for the 300? Ive emailed them on two occasions with no reply :banghead:

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

They're selecting models to pose with the bikes and still waiting for Kawasaki to send them a couple bikes to shoot. I was told that there should be pics on their site in about 2 weeks.

OP...thanks for posting these photos. I was torn between the OEM version and double bubble they have. Looks like I am going double bubble in their smoke version.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just ordered mine in smoked. Called them & placed order. He said pics will be on line catalog in week. Shipped today!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OP...thanks for posting these photos. I was torn between the OEM version and double bubble they have. Looks like I am going double bubble in their smoke version.
No problem at all, much better pics coming soon.

I'm glad I took the gamble of ordering before seeing pictures, it is exactly as I had hoped.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Nice screen.where did you get the brake and clutch levers?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
The Hot Bodies windscreens look better than the Puig version. IMO.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts