Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done the green halo eyes? Seen a white m3 bmw today at work and someone had green halos and it looks freake. Bad a$$ with the white paint and smooth lines wondered how it would due on a white 300.....

·
Registered
993 Posts
Green does look different, i've seen purple and one guy down here had some red ones....he is going to get a ticket tho, can't have red on front of vehicle down here in florida. I had some of those walmart lighted windshield washer sprayer ones in red, got stopped the first day I had them on. Officer told me about the red law and said its a $500.00 ticket if you don't turn'em off, I popped the hood and cut the wire right there on the spot, he just smiled and said "have a nice day".

·
Registered
132 Posts
I really like it and the camera sucks!

I work at a car dealership I had the dealer deliver my bike to our show room and I did the mods on my day off the sold sign is to keep people from touching it!

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have that sign on all the lambos, and othe exotics we have But it says "im old and exotic if you want to touch me you have to buy me dinner first"

People still touch them, and some of them are worth more than a house

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.