Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking for a bit, figured I may as well say "Hi" & introduce myself...I'm Nick - first time rider, first bike. Did a ton of research before deciding on the 300 & couldn't be happier with it - it's a blast to ride. Took the MSF course & got my mc license two years ago. Just now got around to getting a bike. Riding with all the gear, of course.

Got the Ebony non-ABS model. So far, have installed Yoshi frame sliders, rear spools, fender eliminator w/ LED signals & plasti-dipped the winsdhield. Planned installs are the R&G Racing radiator guard & lower fairing screen, BK Moto HID headlights, louder horn, Leo Vince GP Corsa slip on & better tires at some point.

It appears there are a bunch of great folks on here & thanks for all the great info. Stay safe.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
Welcome!!!

Seems a lot of first time riders are opting out of the ABS option, do you mind me asking why you went in that direction?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks...I went with non-ABS because of the lower price and the dealer didn't have any ABS in stock. I was finally in a position financially to buy and didn't feel like waiting however long it would take for the ABS version to arrive. Mostly a matter of convience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts