Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I was looking for people to put a group ride together of smaller bikes in the Houston area of CB 500s, R3s, Kawi 300s, 400s & KTM 390s.

Is there anyone in the Greater Houston area looking for riders?
Even riders even north of Houston such as Crockett, Huntsville, Conroe, Groveton, Corrigan, Livingston, Woodville..... mayyybee Lufkin depending on the route and how far you'd care to ride to meet up with a Houston group.

Post up! Reply here or Send me a message!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!

I was looking for people to put a group ride together of smaller bikes in the Houston area of CB 500s, R3s, Kawi 300s, 400s & KTM 390s.

Is there anyone in the Greater Houston area looking for riders?
Even riders even north of Houston such as Crockett, Huntsville, Conroe, Groveton, Corrigan, Livingston, Woodville..... mayyybee Lufkin depending on the route and how far you'd care to ride to meet up with a Houston group.

Post up! Reply here or Send me a message!
Ninja 300 on the west side of Houston here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ninja 300 on the west side of Houston here.

Hi!

Would you be interested in a group ride sometime? I haven't set a date yet but I am looking for people to ride in general with & also for a group ride of smaller displacement motorcycles like Kawi 300s, 400s, R3s, CB500s, etc. I've just started to reach out to people on the forums and other places so hopefully we can get enough for a group ride on the same day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts