Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sold my bike the other week... :no: Had it for 2 years and enjoyed every single minute of it. Much thanks to all the wonderful people here on the N300 forums for all the knowledge they've shared. I've learned so much riding the Ninja 300 and can't wait to up it to the next level!! :emot-roflolmao:

·
Registered
262 Posts
its a mass exodus...they are leaving in droves...its just gonna be me and spacepod..lol

·
Super Moderator
2,622 Posts
Goodbye Ninja 300'

its a mass exodus...they are leaving in droves...its just gonna be me and spacepod..lol

Happens every year about this time - great prices are available in the current year's model since dealers don't want to store them all winter and have new inventory to contend with. Come spring, we'll get a new flock of 300 owners. Of course, I'll still be here with mine! It's perfect for my needs.

OP: I can't wait to hear what you choose for your next ride.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
LOL. Yes, the Ninja 300 is such a good bike, but like its predecessor, people will want to 'move up' and explore more power in their riding career (and other reasons besides).

That said, I think the 300 keeps people longer and is a great bike for veterans who've seen it all (and re-entry riders). Even then, I won't be on the 300 for too much longer. I'm either going to switch to a used 2006 ZX-6R or if finances allow I'll be on a 2015 Triumph Daytona 675R.

And then, I will still miss the 300 sometimes. It's that good. :)

Congrats, Kijho!

·
Registered
70 Posts
For sure, let us know what bike you pick next!

I have a long way to go still but as of right now the next bike I want is a brand new ZX6R a year or two down the line. Might keep the ole 300 too if finances allow. If you happen to go ZX6R let me know how it goes compared to the 300! :waveysmilie:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Don't mean you can't stay and give us advise for us rookie riders like me! ROFL.

If I ever upgrade from the 300 I would probably like the bigger Ninjas, like a 650. Don't think i would go much higher then that...unless I win the lottery and say go for it and get a Ducati! =P

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'll always have my 300. Having multiple bikes allows me to enjoy the small and bigger bikes without the need to "move up". Even when this one eventually dies, I'll buy another small displacement bike. I've fallen in love with the 300, so it will always have a place in my stable. Sad to see guys go, hopefully one day they venture back to a 300, even if it is just a second commuter bike.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
I will not be going anywhere, ever. I have three motorcycles in the garage and the 300 serves me well. I plan to wear it out.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I would keep my 300 if I have space in the garage. Such a great bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts