Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a good riding jacking for my Girlfriend. She is pretty slim build, I found a jacket that seems to be pretty form fitting which is what she wants, a slimmer form fitting jacket that isn't very baggy. I found a jacket online called Fieldsheer corsair woman's 2.0 she wants the jacket in all black, but i can only find plus sizes and larges online. The jacket comes in cream that i can find online but again she wants black. Any one have any suggests on a good womans riding jacket, looking for a jacket that is black, nice slim form fitting, protective, and of course wont break the bank.

·
Registered
523 Posts
What kind of weather will she be riding in? If she'll only be on the bike when it's warm and dry, you can get some really nice textile/mesh jackets (Dainese, AStars, etc.) for not too much. Definitely check with some of the site sponsors, too, as I hear they've been able to get some great deals for forum members.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kind of weather will she be riding in? If she'll only be on the bike when it's warm and dry, you can get some really nice textile/mesh jackets (Dainese, AStars, etc.) for not too much. Definitely check with some of the site sponsors, too, as I hear they've been able to get some great deals for forum members.
I live in NH so the summers are pretty humid and i plan on taking trips up north so it might get cool at night, but she can always wear layers too.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have an Icon Contra textile jacket that isn't too baggy. It definitely squares out your shoulders, but it's bloody cute, so it was worth it to me. The liner keeps you plenty warm and the airflow is good when you take it out.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts