Kawasaki Ninja 300 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning/Evening/Night everyone :)

I have decided to join so that I can learn a little more about bikes and get in touch with the 'biking' community.

I bought my Special Edition Ninja 300 on Australia Day and am loving every moment of it.

Excellent first bike and extremely enjoyable.

The only things I plan on doing to this bike is a full Yoshimura Exhaust system, K&N filter and a Dynojet Power Commander.

I will speak to you all soon.

Enjoy!

Attachments

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
welcome aboard. i bought my 300 se the day before you and then over the next 2 days rode over 850 kilometres on it. awesome stuff.about to out about another 1000 kilometres on it this weekend as well

· Premium Member
13,448 Posts
Welcome. But you're wrong. You WILL do more.
the power of the dark side will take hold, you will probably feel the urge to get a second job, just to feed your addiction of buying every accessory under the sun for this bike, you have been warned;)

· I ♥ Borat In A Thong
1,183 Posts
My coworkers and girlfriend quote me on it all the time, "I will not buy any 'stupid' accessories for my bike. I don't need that."

Yeah. That lasted a week.

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. But you're wrong. You WILL do more.
Hahaha My previous devlish machine was a 2006 WRX CS9 (Australian release). To the tread it was putting out 325hp.....money pit :p

I am limiting myself with this one...trust me guys :)

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the power of the dark side will take hold, you will probably feel the urge to get a second job, just to feed your addiction of buying every accessory under the sun for this bike, you have been warned;)
Yeah I also have a variety of snakes and pythons....dam hobbies continually cost $$$$$

· Registered
87 Posts
So just a little creepy. I live on sunny coast, my last car was a Subaru B4 (also a money pit) and I have a coastal carpet python. Not exactly an environmental scientist but I work doing environmental rehabilitation at a sand mine on Stradbroke Island.

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So just a little creepy. I live on sunny coast, my last car was a Subaru B4 (also a money pit) and I have a coastal carpet python. Not exactly an environmental scientist but I work doing environmental rehabilitation at a sand mine on Stradbroke Island.
Hahaha Mehbs yeah man that is a little creepy haha

Just the one snake? I have a brown tree snake, Carpet python, spotted python, 7 foot Bredli, and 2 Windora Stimson pythons.

Sounds as if you would have a half decent job!!! I wouldn't mind being over on Stradbroke. Can't complain.

I have only seen 1 other ninja 300 here in Maroochydore (where I am also located!) and it was also a SE. Small world!

Might see ya around

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Welcome! I have an SE also and love it.... Although I am sorta jealous you have a seat cowl already!!!! Mine has been back ordered at the dealer for weeks now :/
Yeah I am actually a little pissed however, in AUS they are doing a promotion when you buy a ninja 300 now...(i bought mine 5 days too early!!!Fark) You get a free seat cowl, higher wind shield and slide protectors (i think) for free!!!! GRRRRR KAWASAKI!

· Registered
128 Posts
Hahaha My previous devlish machine was a 2006 WRX CS9 (Australian release). To the tread it was putting out 325hp.....money pit :p

I am limiting myself with this one...trust me guys :)
Not sunny coast, but north brissie here, also recently sold my Subaru to help fund the bike, gc8 wrx. Didn't really get round to modding it but I knew if I held onto it much longer it would've cost way too much.
Perhaps we'll run into each other if I do a run up the coast

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sunny coast, but north brissie here, also recently sold my Subaru to help fund the bike, gc8 wrx. Didn't really get round to modding it but I knew if I held onto it much longer it would've cost way too much.
Perhaps we'll run into each other if I do a run up the coast

Hahaha yeah cars cost a shit load more than bikes I reckon. Gc8...that's the last of the bug eye isn't it?

Yeah swing us a message if you're ever this way. Am hoping to get a ride out this weekend, weather permits. Check this thread (link belo) to stay up-to-date as we have organised rides from there.
http://www.kawasakininja300.com/forum/55-queensland/3621-sunshine-coast-aus-riders.html

· Registered
128 Posts
Hahaha yeah cars cost a shit load more than bikes I reckon. Gc8...that's the last of the bug eye isn't it?
Gc8 was the one before the bug. I do miss owning a wrx, but I'm in love with the bike too much to really care lol

The weather's been pretty average lately. I'll just be happy if I can get a nice sunny ride in at any point soon

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.